Proximity and ambient light sensor expansion board based on VL6180X for STM32 Nucleo (X-NUCLEO-6180XA1)
The X-NUCLEO-6180XA1 expansion board features the VL6180X proximity, gesture and ALS sensor, based on STвЂ™s FlightSenseв„ў, Time-of-Flight technology. It is an evaluation board that provides an introduction to the proximity, ranging and light sensing capabilities of the VL6180X module.It is compatible with the STM32 Nucleo board family, and with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout.Several ST expansion boards can be superposed through the Arduino connectors, which allows for example to develop VL6180X applications with Bluetooth or WiFi interface.
- VL6180X proximity, gesture and ambient light sensing (ALS) module.
- Slider switch controlling 2 functions:
- Ranging measurement, beyond 400mm.
- Ambient light sensing, up to 100 kLux1.
- 4-digit display, displaying either the distance of a target from the proximity sensor, or the lux value from the ambient light sensing (ALS).
- Excellent ranging accuracy, independent of the reflectance of the target.
- In order to easily integrate multiple VL6180XвЂ™s into customer devices, up to 3 external satellite VL6180X boards can be connected to the expansion board.
- Satellite boards can be ordered on http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF261466 under the reference VL6180X-SATEL.
- Basic gesture recognition application can be developed with one or multiple VL6180X modules.
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo board family.
- Equipped with ArduinoTM UNO R3 connector.
- RoHS compliant.
- Full system SW supplied, download from www.st.com/vl6180x.
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну