Evaluation motherboard for SPC56 series microcontrollers (SPC56XXMB)
The SPC56XXMB motherboard is an evaluation system supporting STMicroelectronics' SPC560xx microprocessors.
The complete system consists of an SPC56XXMB motherboard and an SPC56xxxADPT mini module (not included) which plugs into the motherboard.
Different mini modules are available for evaluating the different devices in the SPC560xx family of microprocessors.
The evaluation system (motherboard and mini module) allows full access to the CPU, all of the CPU's I/O signals, and the motherboard peripherals (such as CAN, SCI, LIN).
- SPC56xx modular evaluation system
- On/off power switch with LED indicators
- Board power supply: 12 VDC external supply voltage
- Onboard STMicroelectronicsВ® L9758 voltage regulator with three simultaneous output at 1.2 V, 3.3 V and 5 V
- Possibility to configure onboard peripherals to operate at 5 V or 3.3 V logic levels, depending on target
- Two CAN channels with jumper enable
- One CAN channel with High-Speed transceiver and DB9 male connector
- One CAN channel with Low-Speed Fault Tolerant and High-Speed transceiver (selectable with jumpers) and DB9 male connector
- Two LIN channels with jumper enable
- One channel with transceiver and pin header connector populated
- One channel with footprints only
- One SCI channel with jumper enables, transceiver and DB9 female connector
- Two FlexRay channels with jumper enables
- One channel with transceiver and DB9 male connector
- One channel with footprint only
- Four user push buttons with jumper enable and polarity selection
- Four user LEDвЂ™s with jumper enables
- One potentiometer for analog voltage input
- Pin array for accessing all I/O signals
- Expansion connectors for accessing all I/O signals
- Prototyping area with 0.1вЂќ spacing and SOIC footprint
- Board size 5.5вЂќ x 9.0вЂќ
- 12 VDC Center Positive power supply with 2.5/5.5 mm barrel connector