RHF1401 Evaluation Board (EVAL-RHF1401V2)
This data brief describes the EVAL-RHF1401V2 evaluation board.
This evaluation board is a ready-to-use, configurable hardware which allows designers to efficiently test the RHF1401, a radiation-hardened, 14-bit, analog-to-digital converter.
This document shows the components incorporated on the EVAL-RHF1401V2 evaluation board and suggests several ways to use the board.
The EVAL-RHF1401V2 evaluation board is intended only for evaluation purposes.
- Mounted Engineering Model RHF1401K1: Rad-hard, 30 Msps,14-bit analog-to-digital converter (see RHF1401 datasheet for further information)
- Mounted components (ready-to-use)
- Material: two-layered FR-4
- PCB thickness: 1.6 mm
- Copper thickness: 35 Ојm
- Analog connections: SMA
- Digital connections: IDC34
- Supply connections: banana 2 mm