RHF100 Evaluation board (EVAL-RHF100)
The EVAL-RHF100 product evaluation board of STMicroelectronics is designed to help characterize the RHF100 device. This rad-hard device is a 1.2 V, precision, low-power, В± 0.15 % fixed shunt, voltage reference with a typical average temperature co-efficient of 5 ppm/ВєC and is housed in a Flat-10 ceramic package. This data brief provides a brief description of the EVAL-RHF100 product evaluation board and presents the EVAL-RHF100 schematic together with the top and bottom layers of the board.
For further details on STMicroelectronics' RHF100 device, please refer to the product datasheet.
- Designed for Flat-10 package
- Used to perform on-board characterization of the RHF100 prior to integration of STMicroelectronics' products
- Resistor and capacitor footprints implemented for 0805 series
- Two decoupling capacitors implemented on power supply pin and output pin to benefit from maximum performance of ST products
- R3 (cathode) resistor set to 18 kО©, with a power supply voltage of 3.3 V this gives a cathode current of about 110 ОјA
- If RHF100 device is soldered onto the EVAL-RHF100, R1, R2, and Cn1 are not fitted onto the PCB