Total Phase Beagle USB 12 Protocol Analyzer (TTP100002)Non-Intrusive, Full/Low Speed USB 2.0 Bus Monitor
The Beagle™ USB 12 Protocol Analyzer is a non-intrusive Full/Low-speed USB protocol analyzer that includes real-time USB descriptor parsing. Developers can monitor what is happening on the USB bus as it happens with 21 ns resolution.
Thanks to the Beagle analyzer's low cost, every engineer can have his or her own. That means you do not have to schedule time to share your analyzer with other developers. Bottom line, your company saves time, effort and money.
- Non-intrusively monitor Full/Low-speed USB (1.5 Mbps/12 Mbps)
- Real-time USB descriptor parsing
- Real-time data capture and display
- Watch USB packets as they occur on the bus
- USB-powered, no power supply required
- Free software and API available
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
Interested in a high speed USB analyzer with full class-level decoding? TheBeagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer can capture up to high speed USB, low-level bus events and decode class-level data in true real-time.