Softlog ICP2(HC) Production Quality In-Circuit High Current Programmer (TPG100008)The Softlog ICP2(HC) Production Quality In-Circuit High Current Programmer is a cost-effective programmer that operates with a PC or as a standalone unit.
Note: All technical support and warranty service will be provided by Softlog. You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fast programming of Microchip® 8-bit PIC® MCUs and serial EEPROMs
- Designed to program boards with high current requirements
- Supports 4 serialization schemes: sequential, random, pseudo-random, and user file (1 to 8 bytes)
- 1000mA Vdd drive current
- 100mA Vpp, clock/data current
- Tests Vdd and Vpp for overload with indication by software
- Wired standalone programming via 3 lines (Enter/ Pass/ Fail)
- Programmable Vdd (2.0 to 5.5V)
- Programmable Vpp (2.0 to 13.5V)
- Programmable delay between Vdd and Vpp (0.1 to 250ms)
- Programmable clock/data speed (500KHz to 2.5MHz)
- 1 MByte of on-board flash memory
- Fully integrated into MPLAB IDE® via plug-in