dsPICworks Data Analysis (SW300021)dsPICworks™ is an easy-to-use data analysis and signal processing package for Microsoft’s Windows® 9x, NT, 2000 and Windows® XP platforms. It provides an extensive number of functions encompassing:
- Signal Generation
- Arithmetic and Digital Signal Processing operations
- One, two and three-dimensional display and measurement capabilities
- Data Import/Export compatible with MPLAB® IDE and MPLAB ASM30 assembler
- FREE DOWNLOADS
- Wide variety of signal generators – Sine, Square, Triangular, Window functions, Noise
- Extensive DSP functions – FFT, DCT, Filtering, Convolution, Interpolation
- Extensive Arithmetic Functions – Algebraic expressions, data-scaling, clipping etc.
- 1-D, 2-D and 3-D displays
- Multiple Data Quantization and Saturation Options
- Multi-channel data support
- Automatic “script file”-based execution options available for any user-defined sequence of dsPICworks functions
- File Import/Export interoperable with MPLAB IDE
- Digital filtering options support filters generated by dsPIC Filter Design
- ASM30 assembler file option to export data tables into dsPIC30F RAM.