SOT23-3 Voltage Regulator Evaluation Board (SOT23-3EV-VREG)The SOT23-3 Voltage Regulator Evaluation Board is designed to evaluate and test voltage regulators. By soldering the desired device to the evaluation board, the user can easily validate several parameters of the device.
The SOT23-3 Voltage Regulator Evaluation Board does not come with a voltage regulator soldered onto the board. This allows the user to attach the voltage regulator of their choosing to the board and perform quiescent current, ground current, Power Supply Ripple Rejection (PSRR), and other desired tests.
The SOT23-3 Voltage Regulator Evaluation Board is based upon a modular concept which will allow the user to plug in additional boards to increase the test capability of the voltage regulator.
- Input and Output headers for future connection to Line Step and Load Step Modules
- Ample testpoints to attach multimeters, power supplies, and loads
- Jumper to select ground current measurement
- Jumper to connect output load resistor
- Jumper to connect input capacitor to circuit
- Jumper to select one of two device pinouts
Тесты и симуляция
Протестируйте плату по готовым тестам
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну