SC70-6 and SOT-23-6/8 to DIP-8 Evaluation Board (SC70EV)The SC70-6 and SOT-23-6/8 to DIP-8 Evaluation Board allows the system designer to quickly evaluate the operation of Microchip Technology’s devices in any of the following packages: SC70-6/5/3, SOT-23-8/6/5/3, and DIP-8.
The board has a 6-pin header (PICkit Serial, ICSP, etc.) that can be easily jumpered to the device’s desired pins to communicate with the device (using PICkit Serial) or in the case of PIC microcontrollers or EEPROM, programmed (using ICSP).
This board is generic so that any device, of the appropriate footprint, may be installed. As well as the device, other desired passive components (resistors and capacitors) and connection posts may be installed. This allows the board to evaluate a minimum configuration for the device. Also, this allows the device to be easily jumpered into an existing system.
- Connection terminals may be either through-hole or surface-mount
- Four package type footprints supported - SC70-6, SOT-23-8, SOT-23-6, and DIP-8
- Footprints for optional passive components on each pin
- PICkit Serial Analyzer / PICkit 2 Programming (ICSP) Header
- Silk-screen area to write specifics of implemented circuit
Тесты и симуляция
Протестируйте плату по готовым тестам
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну