MCP7383X Li-Ion System Power Path Management Reference Design (MCP7383XRD-PPM)Portable electronics has played an important role in modern era. Due to the natural characteristics of Li-Ion / Li-Polymer batteries, they are the most popular power sources for mobile devices. However, extra care in design is always important to implement Li-Ion / Li-Polymer batteries. System Power Path Management allows end-users to charge their batteries without interruption.
This reference design is developed to assist product designers in reducing product design cycle and time by utilizing Microchip’s favorite stand-alone Li-Ion battery charge management controllers with system power path management.
- Load sharing system power path management that support charging single cell Li-Ion battery and system load at the same time without affecting charging algorithm of Microchip’s stand-alone charge management controllers.
- The system load is supported by Li-Ion battery when input power source is removed
- Blue LED indicates charge status
- Additional Red LED to indicate Power-Good (PG) and Green LED to indicate charge complete (Available from MCP73833)
- Dip Switch to select programmable fast charge current between1000 mA (H) and 50 mA (L) for MCP73833 and 400 mA (H) and 25 mA (L) for MCP73832
- Available THERM pin on the MCP73833 for temperature monitoring with a thermistor. It is disabled by default and can be enabled to use with NTC thermistor
Тесты и симуляция
Протестируйте плату по готовым тестам
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну
|Производитель: Microchip Technology Inc.|
Microchip Technology Inc.
Арт.: 2338063 ИНФО PDF RD
Portable electronics has played an important role in modern era. Due to the natural characteristics of Li-Ion / Li-Polymer batteries, they are the most popular power sources for mobile devices. However, extra care in design is always important to implemen