FilterLab Filter Design Software (FilterLabDesignSoftware)FilterLab® is an innovative software tool that simplifies active filter design. Available at no cost, the FilterLab® active filter software design tool provides full schematic diagrams of the filter circuit with component values and displays the frequency response.
- Allows the design of low-pass filters up to an 8th order filter with Chebyshev, Bessel or Butterworth responses from frequencies of 0.1 Hz to 10 MHz
- Selection of flat passband or sharp transition from passband to stopband
- Options, such as minimum ripple factor, sharp transition and linear phase delay, are available
- Changes in capacitor values can be implemented
- Generates a spice model of the designed filter allowing time domain analysis in spice simulations
FilterLab Live --A video on how to use Filterlab.