PRO MATE II (DV007003)Note: This product is no longer in production. It is still supported and accessories can be purchased for the immediate future.
The full-featured, modular PRO MATE® II device programmer lets you quickly and easily program your software into Microchip’s entire line of PIC® MCUs, KEELOQ® security products and Serial EEPROMs. PRO MATE II runs under MPLAB® IDE and operates as a stand-alone unit or in conjunction with a PC-compatible host system.
PRO MATE II software is an integrated component of MPLAB IDE. Firmware updates, if available will be listed below, but typically, the latest firmware must be used only with the latest version of MPLAB IDE.
- Three operating modes: Host Mode, Safe Mode, and Stand-Alone Mode
- Complete line of interchangeable socket modules supports all package options (sold separately)
- Universal platform can quickly and easily support future Microchip products
- MPLAB® project support to automatically download object file to PRO MATE II
- Complete documentation including all user manuals and technical document CD
- Supports the serial programming mode in PIC MCUs