Remote Control Demo Board (DM240315-2)RF based Remote Controls are becoming more prevalent as they enable non line-of-sight and provide bi-directional communication. A high-end remote control typically has a graphics display, a number of keys and a radio to communicate with the target devices.
Microchip’s Remote Control Demo Board (Part # DM240315-2) integrates Graphics, mTouch, USB and RF4CE into a single demo. The board demonstrates a remote populated with PIC24FJ256DA210 MCU, 3.5" Graphical TFT LCD with resistive touch screen, capacitive touch keys with plastic overlay, MRF24J40 2.4 GHz transceiver and ZENATM wireless Adapter.
The Remote Control Demo board offers the complete software and hardware including:
- Bill of Materials
- Reference Code
- Integrates Graphics, mTouch, USB and RF4CE
- Stylish and Modern User Interface with colorful 3.5” QVGA graphical display, resistive touch screen and mTouch keys
- Low cost Graphics and high integration with PIC24F “DA” family
- Simple hardware layout
- MRF24J40MA - A 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 radio transceiver
- ZENATM wireless Adapter
- Wireless Remote Control Utility that runs on the target computer