DM163046 - PICDEM Lab II Development Platform (DM163046)Summary
The PICDEM™ Lab II Development Board is a development and teaching platform for use with 8-bit PIC® microcontrollers (MCUs). At its center, a large prototyping breadboard enables users to easily "experiment" with different values and configurations of analog components for system optimization. Several external connectors allow for user-customizable expansion, while our library of labs and application notes enrich the development experience. The PICDEM Lab II Development Board is also fully compatible with our latest software development environment.
Embedded Development Powerhouse
The original PICDEM Lab Development Board has remained one of the most popular development tools for PIC MCUs since its introduction. Microchip has taken this concept and expanded it for 21st century embedded development. The PICDEM Lab II Development Board supports any 8-bit PIC microcontroller (6-, 8-, 14-, 18-, 20-, 28- and 40-pin footprints), and provides an expansive array of connections for programming, I/O, analog and communications interfaces. The PICDEM Lab II Development Board will be a valuable resource to engineers across a broad spectrum of specialties, from analog designers looking to explore the power and flexibility of MCU-based systems to engineering professors seeking a flexible and relevant teaching tool that they can add to their curricula.
Hardware Flexibility Enables Experimentation
In keeping with the original, the PICDEM Lab II Development Board was designed to give you a simple development experience without the hassle of and expense of building a custom PCB in the early stages of your project. You can design a system with one or several PIC MCUs, since power and programming connections are replicated across all of the available sockets. Off- chip connections can be made in any manner, and the expansive breadboard provides a convenient area to add analog signal conditioning and drive components to a design. Three separate power supplies give the capability to provide fixed or variable voltage to a system. With several industry-standard interfaces in addition to a system of configurable conntectors, the off-board expansion possibilities are abundant.
Please visit our PICDEM Lab II Design Center for more information
- Please visit our PICDEM Lab II Design Center for more information
- Supports all 8-bit PIC MCUs from 6 to 40 pins
- Programming headers and power connections for all MCU sockets
- Three individual power supplies
- 5V, 3.3V, variable (1.5-4.5V)
- Large breadboard area for external analog and sensor connections
- External connections for industry-standard communications and expansion interfaces
- Lab hardware and documentation for four labs included in the box
- RS232 and Bluetooth® Low Energy interfaces
- Power Distribution Connectors - Supply power to other parts of your design using one of the PICDEM Lab II Development Board's on-board power supplies.
- USB to I2C™ - Use the USB interface for diagnostic or control interfaces without worrying about the specifics of USB communication. USB to I2C conversion is handled automatically.
- MikroElectronika Click Board Support - Two sockets give you access to nearly 100 inexpensive add-on boards, with capabilities ranging from GPS to alcohol sensing.
- LCD Module Connector - A simple 16-pin connector supports a number of standard segment LCD module interfaces.
- 20-pin Add-On Board Connector - Design your own add-on boards for sensor connectivity or motor drive, and connect them with this simple interface.
Схемы и диаграммы
Быстро получите общее представление о схемотехнике решения
|Производитель: Microchip Technology Inc.|
Microchip Technology Inc.
Арт.: 2560695 ИНФО PDF RD
Summary The PICDEM™ Lab II Development Board is a development and teaching platform for use with 8-bit PIC® microcontrollers (MCUs). At its center, a large prototyping breadboard enables users to easily "experiment" with different values and con