Low Power Solutions Demonstration Board (DM163026)The Low Power Solutions Demonstration board provides designers a convenient and fun way to explore PICmicro® nanoWatt features within a functional ultrasonic range-finder application. It features the PIC18F4620, Microchip Technology's latest power managed device.
The development tool is ideal for learning nanoWatt features and implementing system power reduction techniques. The Low Power Solutions Demonstration board is part of the Workshop-in-a-Box 2, a complete nanoWatt training kit designed for self-paced and instructor-led training.
The Low Power Solutions Demonstration board CD includes three self-paced, step-by-step lab exercises, using the PIC18F4620, which illustrate the following concepts:
- nanoWatt features to reduce power consumption,
- improving system power consumption and
- improving board performance.
- Fully functional ultrasonic range finder with LCD display (PCB also supports four 7-segment LEDs)
- DC boost circuit
- Connector for MPLAB® ICD 2 In-Circuit Debugger and programming
- Two power supply options: 9V power supply or 9V battery
- Test points to measure system and PICmicro power consumption via current meter
- Three switches for input and a reset switch and 2 LEDs
- Microchip TC1047A Temperature Sensor
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну