BM62 Bluetooth Audio Evaluation Board (BM-62-EVB)The BM-62-EVB enables the user to evaluate and demonstrate the functionality of the BM62 stereo audio module. The BM-62-EVB includes an integrated configuration and programming interface for plug-and-play capability, and also has status LEDs which enable rapid prototyping and faster time to market.
Along with the BM-62-EVB, software tools and applications are provided to demonstrate the Bluetooth connections to the on-board BM62 stereo audio module and to optionally configure or program it.
- Based on the fully-certified Bluetooth 4.2 BM62 stereo audio module
- Powered by a PC host using the micro-USB cable or by connecting a Li-Ion battery
- Built-in 3W Class-D stereo audio amplifier
- Built-in Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Stereo audio output for high-quality audio
- Easy access to I/O pins
- Connection and data status LEDs