Automotive Networking Development Board (ADM00716)The Automotive Networking Development Board is a low-cost modular development system for Microchip’s 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers targeting CAN and LIN network related applications. The board supports devices using the 100 pin Plug-In Module (PIM) connector for easy device swapping. The board has four Mikrobus™ sockets which allow the user the ability to develop with a variety of MikroElectronika Click™ add-on boards. The board also includes a PICtail Plus edge connector for backwards compatibility to PICtail Plus boards used with the Explorer 16 Development board.
Power supply and PIMs (Plug-in Modules) are not included. See recommended add-ons below
- 12V power Supply (PS0019) or9V power supply (AC002014)
- MCP2003B click LIN Transceiver
- MCP25625 click CAN Controller with integrated Transceiver
- Microchip PIM (Plug-in Module) boards.
Read the Automotive Networking Development Board User’s Manual (download section of this page)
Download the free development tool MPLAB X IDE
Download the suitable MPLAB XC Compiler
Download and unzip the appropriate firmware demo code (download section of this page)
• 100-pin PIM header, supports 8bit, 16bit, and 32bit compatible 100 pin PIMs
• Breakout area on the board that brings out the PIM pins to allow a variety of configurations for development or debugging.
• A power switch that allows either 3.3v or 5v supply for the MCU on the PIM.
• Four Mikrobus™ sockets to support hundreds of MikroElectronika Click™ add-on boards to allow a variety of CAN, CAN-FD, or LIN network configurations.
• Multiple input clock options
• Edge connector for PICtail™ Plus card compatibility
• Standard 6-wire In-Circuit Debugger (ICD) connector for MPLAB ICD programmer/debugger module
• Allows direct 7-30V input DC power to provide regulated +3.3V and +5V output to the entire board
• User interface options include analog potentiometer and physical switches
Note that this Board DOES NOT come with any PIMs or Power Supply. The user will need to purchase these separately as needed.
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну