MCP39F511N Power Monitor Demonstration Board (ADM00706)The MCP39F511N Power Monitor Demonstration Board is a fully functional dual channel single-phase power and energy monitoring system. The system calculates and displays active power, reactive power, RMS current, RMS voltage, active energy (both import and export), and four quadrant reactive energy), on 2 independent channels, simultaneously.
It connects easily through USB to the “Power Monitor Utility Software” that offers automated control to allow you to easily experiment with all system configuration settings such as PWM output frequencies, zero crossing detection options, and event configurations, among many others.
The “MCP39F511N Power Monitor Utility” software can also be used to and be used to create custom calibration setups. For most accuracy requirements, only a single-point calibration is needed. The energy meter software offers an automated calibration process that can be used to quickly calibrate energy meters and allow you to experiment with different calibration procedures.
- Dual Channel Display of Active, Reactive, Apparent Power, RMS Current, RMS Voltage, Line Frequency, Import/Export Active Energy and 4 Quadrant Reactive Energy
- Programmable baud rate from 1200 to 115200 bps
- Event notifications including Over Current, Over Power, Voltage Sag and Voltage Surge
- Device configuration through PC software, including Event Notifications, Calibration, EEPROM read/writes, PWM Control and Energy Accumulation Start/Reset
- Direct connect to 90V-240VAC operation
- 15A maximum recommended load
Тесты и симуляция
Протестируйте плату по готовым тестам
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну
- High-Frequency Clock Source Evaluation Board User's Guide
- MCP39F511N Power Monitor Demonstration Board (ADM00706) Layouts
- MCP39F511N Power Monitor Demonstration Board (ADM00706) BOM
- MCP39F511N Power Monitor Demonstration Board (ADM00706) Schematics
- MCP39F511N Power Monitor Demonstration Board (ADM00706) Gerbers
- MCP39F511N Power Monitor User's Guide