MCP3910 ADC Evaluation Board for 16-Bit MCU (ADM00425)The MCP3910 ADC Evaluation Board for 16-Bit MCUs provides the opportunity to evaluate the performance of the MCP3910 dual-channel ADCs in a multiple device, isolated system. It comes with four MCP3910s, three of which are isolated and operate in 2-wire Serial Interface Mode. It also provides a development platform for 16-bit PIC® microcontroller-based applications, using existing 100-pin PIM systems, compatible with the Explorer 16 and other high pin count PIC device demo boards. The system comes with programmed PIC24FJ256GA110 PIM modules that communicate with the PC software for viewing data samples sent from the board.
- Four MCP3910 devices for complete 3-phase isolated and neutral system evaluation.
- Selectable Phase A, B, C, or N (neutral) MCP3910 dual channel output display, using serial communication to the PC Software Interface.
- Simultaneous 55 ksps at 95 dB SINAD performance on any MCP3910 channel.
- Single-phase MCP3910 performance analysis through graphical PC tools showing Noise Histogram, Frequency Domain (FFT), Time domain scope plot, and statistical numerical analysis.
- Robust hardware design with analog grounding and analog/digital separation, allowing low noise evaluation of MCP3910 devices. Includes separate power supplies and power planes on a 4-layer board.
- PICtail® Plus connectors for Explorer 16 daughter board compatibility.
Схемы и диаграммы
Быстро получите общее представление о схемотехнике решения