Evaluation Kit for the MAXQ1741 (MAXQ1741-KIT) (MAXQ1741-KIT)
This part is being discontinued. Please use MAXQ1743-KIT instead.
The MAXQ1741 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven platform for conveniently evaluating the capabilities of the MAXQ1741 secure, single-chip, magnetic stripe reading microcontroller. The EV kit includes a MAXQ1741 EV kit board, example software, documentation, and a MAXQ® USB-to-JTAG/1-Wire® adapter. The EV board includes a magnetic card reader head, pin headers providing access to the processor’s I/O port pins, and serial-to-USB adapters. The EV kit provides a complete, functional system ideal for developing and debugging applications as well as evaluating the overall capabilities of the MAXQ1741 microcontroller.
- Easily Load and Debug Code Using Supplied MAXQ USB-to-JTAG/1-Wire Adapter
- 1-Wire Interface Provides In-Application Debugging Features
- Step-by-Step Execution Tracing
- Breakpointing by Code Address, Data Memory Address, or Register Access
- Data Memory or Register Content View and Edit
- On-Board 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- Magnetic Card Reading Head
- On-Board MAX3420E USB Peripheral Controller with SPI
- On-Board Serial-to-USB Adapter
- On-Board I2C Memory
- User-Input Pushbutton Switches and Indicator LEDs (Connected to GPIO)
- Prototyping Area