Evaluation Kit for the DeepCover Secure Microcontroller (MAXQ1740) (MAXQ1740-KIT) (MAXQ1740-KIT)
DeepCover® embedded security solutions cloak sensitive data under multiple layers of advanced physical security to provide the most secure key storage possible.
The evaluation kit (EV kit) for the DeepCover Secure Microcontroller (MAXQ1740) provides a proven platform for conveniently evaluating the capabilities of the MAXQ1740 as a magnetic card reader secure microcontroller. The EV kit includes the MAXQ1740 EV kit board, which contains a triple-track magnetic stripe reader head assembly, a level-translated DB9 RS-232 interface to the serial port, an on-board USB-to-1-Wire® loader/debugger interface using the MAXQ622 microcontroller, six GPIO-controlled pushbuttons and LED indicators for application use, and headers providing access to all I/O pins on the MAXQ1740. With the included software and a USB cable connected to a Windows® PC, the EV kit provides a complete, functional system ideal for developing and debugging applications as well as evaluating the overall capabilities of the MAXQ1740 RISC microcontroller.
- Easily Loads and Debugs Code Using On-Board USB-to-1-Wire Interface
- 1-Wire Interface Provides In-Application Debugging Features
- Step-by-Step Execution Tracing
- Up to Four Simultaneous Hardware Breakpoints by Code Address
- Data Memory or Register Content View and Edit
- On-Board 3.3V Voltage Regulator (Powered by 5V Input or USB)
- Six User-Input Pushbutton Switches with Paired Indicator LEDs (Connected to GPIO)
- RS-232 Interface (DB9 Connector) for MAXQ1740 Serial Port
- SDI (Normally Open/Normally Closed) Manual Trigger