Evaluation Kit for the MAX9926U (MAX9926UEVKIT) (MAX9926UEVKIT)The MAX9926U evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains a dual-channel differential variable-reluctance (VR or magnetic pickup) sensor interface circuit using a MAX9926U IC in a 16-pin QSOP package. The dual-channel interface circuit also features differential amplifiers for evaluating a pair of differential or single-ended VR sensor signals and provides a gain of 1. Input power to the EV kit circuit can be supplied by a 4.5V to 5.5V DC source. The MAX9926U IC temperature range is -40°C to +125°C. The EV kit uses automotive power-train safety-equipment-rated ceramic capacitors with a temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
The MAX9926U EV kit circuit can be configured to demonstrate the MAX9926U IC's operation with internal adaptive peak threshold and zero-crossing detection modes, as well as to interface to a microcontroller pulse-width modulation (PWM) signal for evaluating external thresholds. It can interface to both differential as well as single-ended VR sensors. The EV kit can evaluate external VR signals from 5Hz to 25kHz.
- Demonstrates the Operation of MAX9926U Modes A1, A2, and B
- Evaluates Dual Differential and Single-Ended Variable-Reluctance (VR or Magnetic Pickup) Sensors
- Demonstrates Zero Crossing, Peak Detection, Adaptive Threshold Mechanism, and Rotation Direction
- Includes Lowpass Sensor Input Filters
- Evaluates 5Hz to 25kHz VR Sensors
- Fully Assembled and Tested