Evaluation Kit for the MAX9879 (MAX9879EVKIT) (MAX9879EVKIT)The MAX9879 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX9879. The MAX9879 is a stereo Class D audio subsystem with DirectDrive® headphone amplifiers communicating over a 2-wire I²C interface. The MAX9879 features user-defined input configuration, input gain, input source, output enable, and volume control. The microcontroller included on the EV kit, connected to the PC through the universal serial bus (USB) port, acts as the I²C master.
The MAX9879 EV kit also includes Windows® 2000/XP- and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple user interface for exercising the features of the MAX9879. The program is menu driven and offers a graphical user interface (GUI) complete with control buttons. The EV kit comes with the MAX9879ERV+ installed.
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single Supply
- Proven Audio PCB Layout
- On-Board Microcontroller to Generate I²C Commands
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- PCB Pads for User-Supplied I²C-Compatible Signals
- PCB Pads for Audio Input and Output Signals
- Windows 2000/XP- and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Easy-to-Use, Menu-Driven Software
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested