Evaluation Kit for the MAX9875 (MAX9875EVKIT) (MAX9875EVKIT)The MAX9875 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX9875 IC. The MAX9875 is a Class D audio power amplifier and stereo DirectDrive® headphone amplifier communicating over a 2-wire I²C interface. The MAX9875 features user-defined input configuration, input gain, input source, output enable, volume control, and oscillator frequency-modulation modes. The user-defined features are programmed through the I²C-compatible serial interface, communicating at data rates up to 400kbps. The I²C data is sent through an on-board USB interface circuit using a computer or a user-supplied I²C bus.
The EV kit also features Windows® 2000/XP®- and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a user interface for exercising the MAX9875's features. The program is menu driven and offers a graphical user interface (GUI) complete with buttons, checkboxes, and track bars.
- 2.7V to 5.25V Single-Supply Operation
- Proven Audio PCB Layout
- On-Board USB Interface Circuit Generates I²C-Compatible Signals
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- PCB Pads for User-Supplied I²C-Compatible Signals
- PCB Pads for Audio Input and Output Signals
- Evaluates the MAX9875ERP+ in a 2mm x 2.5mm, 20-Bump, (5 x 4) UCSP™ Package
- Windows 2000/XP- and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested