Evaluation Kit for the MAX9736D (MAX9736DEVKIT) (MAX9736DEVKIT)The MAX9736D evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that configures the MAX9736D Class D amplifier to drive 2 x 6W into a pair of 8Ω speakers in stereo mode, or 1 x 12W into a 4Ω speaker in mono mode for audio applications. The EV kit operates from an 8V to 28V DC power supply and is configured for 17dB gain. The MAX9736D EV kit accepts a pair of single-ended input signals and provides two sets of differential outputs for speakers.
The MAX9736D EV kit provides an option to control the shutdown, mute, modulation scheme, and mono mode of the MAX9736D. The EV kit includes convenient audio input and output connectors and the required output filters to ease evaluation.
- 8V to 28V Single DC Power-Supply Operation
- Fully Differential Outputs
- Drives 2 x 6W into 8Ω Speakers in Stereo Mode
- Drives 1 x 12W into 4Ω Speaker in Mono Mode
- Shutdown and Mute Control
- Selectable Modulation Scheme
- Evaluates the MAX9736D in 32-Pin TQFN-EP Package
- Fully Assembled and Tested