Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX9723A, MAX9723B, MAX9723C, and MAX9723D (MAX9723DEVKIT) (MAX9723DEVKIT)The MAX9723D evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX9723 stereo DirectDrive™ headphone amplifier with BassMax, volume control, and I²C. The MAX9723D EV kit operates from a single 1.8V to 3.6V power supply, and is capable of delivering 60mW into a 16Ω load.
The MAX9723D evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX9723D EV kit, Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software, and a Maxim system command module. The software's graphical user interface (GUI) allows easy control of the MAX9723D's I²C interface, adjusting settings such as BassMax and volume.
Order the complete EV system (MAX9723DEVCMODU+ or MAX9723DEVCMOD2+) for a comprehensive evaluation of the MAX9723A/MAX9723B/MAX9723C/MAX9723D using a PC. Order the EV kit (MAX9723DEVKIT+) if the CMODUSB+ or CMOD232+ system command module has already been purchased with a previous Maxim EV system, or for custom use in other microcontroller-based (µC) systems.
The EV kit comes with the MAX9723DETE+ installed. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX9723A/MAX9723B/MAX9723C to evaluate these parts.
- Single 1.8V to 3.6V Power-Supply Operation
- 60mW Stereo DirectDrive Headphone Outputs (16Ω, VDD = 3V)
- System Command Module: USB Interface (CMODUSB+) or Serial Interface (CMOD232+)
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Evaluates the MAX9723A/MAX9723B/MAX9723C (with IC replacement)
- Fully Assembled and Tested