Evaluation Kit for the MAX9621 (MAX9621EVKIT) (MAX9621EVKIT)The MAX9621 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX9621 dual, 2-wire Hall-effect sensor interface with analog and digital outputs in a 10-pin µMAX® surface-mount package. The EV kit features two on-board analog Hall-effect sensors, demonstrates BAT supply pin isolation, and digital logic for driving status LEDs. Input power to the EV kit circuit can be supplied by a 5.5V to 18V DC source.
The MAX9621 EV kit circuit can be configured to demonstrate the MAX9621's Hall input short-to-ground and 60V fault-protection feature. The EV kit also demonstrates the MAX9621's analog output and filtered digital output features for each sensor input. The EV kit's PCB features an 8-pin, dual-row header to facilitate interfacing with a user's external system.
- 5.5V to 18V Operating Voltage Range
- Up to 60V Fault Protection
- Features Two On-Board 2-Wire Hall-Effect Sensors
- Evaluates Sensor Short-to-Ground Fault Conditions
- Demonstrates Adjustable Input Current Threshold
- Demonstrates Analog Output Feature
- Two Digital Output Status LED Indicators
- Demonstrates Reverse-Supply Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested