Evaluation Kits for the MAX9599 (MAX9599EVKIT) (MAX9599EVKIT)The MAX9599 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX9599 multiple programmable reference voltages for gamma correction in TFT-LCD panels such as those found in notebook and tablet displays. The device has multiple-time-programmable (MTP) memory to store the reference data and all the gamma output codes (14 channels). This feature can be demonstrated through the EV kit software.
The EV kit is configured to operate entirely from the USB power and thus no external supply is required. For current measurements or isolated supplies, jumpers are provided for a user-supplied power source.
The EV kit features a USB-to-I²C interface circuit. The EV kit features Windows XP®-, Windows
- 14 Channels of Programmable Gamma Voltages with 10-Bit Resolution
- Programmable Reference for Gammas
- MTP Memory to Store Gamma and Reference Codes
- USB-Powered (Cable Included)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested