Evaluation Kit for the MAX9424, MAX9425, MAX9426, MAX9427 (MAX9424EVKIT) (MAX9424EVKIT)The MAX9424 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed circuit (PC) board. The EV kit includes the MAX9424, a four-channel low-skew PECL/LVPECL-to-ECL/LVECL translator. The EV kit accepts differential PECL/LVPECL input signals and converts these differential ECL/LVECL signals at an operating frequency up to 3GHz.
The MAX9424 EV kit is a four-layer PC board with 50Ω controlled-impedance traces. It can also be used to evaluate the MAX9425/MAX9426/MAX9427 PECL/LVPECL-to-ECL/LVECL translators with different internal input and output terminations.
- Controlled 50Ω Coplanar Impedance Traces
- Output Trace Lengths Matched to < 1mil (25.4 x 10-3mm)
- Frequency Range
- 2GHz (min) at Asynchronous Mode
- 3GHz (min) at Synchronous Mode
- 32-Pin TQFP 5mm x 5mm Package
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested