MAX9225/MAX9226 Evaluation Kit (MAX9226EVKIT) (MAX9226EVKIT)The MAX9225/6 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that simplifies the evaluation of the MAX9225 10-bit, 10MHz to 20MHz serializer and the MAX9226 10-bit, 10MHz to 20MHz deserializer. The MAX9225 IC transfers 10-bit parallel 1.8V to 3.3V logic to an LCDS 2-wire serial interface. The MAX9226 IC accepts an LCDS data and converts it back to a 10-bit parallel 1.8V to 3.3V logic signal.
The MAX9225 serializer operates from a single +2.375V to +3.465V supply and accepts +1.71V to +3.465V inputs. The MAX9226 deserializer operates from a +2.375V to +3.465V core supply and has a separate output buffer supply, allowing +1.71V to +3.465V output-high levels.
- 10-Bit Parallel I/O Interface Directly to 1.8V to 3.3V Logic
- 2-Wire Serial Interface
- Independent Evaluation of Serializer (MAX9225) and Deserializer (MAX9226)
- Low-Voltage, Low-Power Operation
- Including Flat-Flex Cable for 2-Wire Interface
- Fully Assembled and Tested