Evaluation Kit for MAX9223/MAX9224 (MAX9224EVKIT) (MAX9224EVKIT)The MAX9223/4 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that simplifies the evaluation of the MAX9223 22-bit, 5MHz to 10MHz serializer and the MAX9224 22-bit, 5MHz to 10MHz deserializer. The MAX9223 IC transfers 22-bit parallel 1.8V to 3.3V logic to an LCDS 2-wire serial interface. The MAX9224 IC accepts an LCDS data and converts it back to a 22-bit parallel 1.8V to 3.3V logic signal.
The MAX9223 serializer operates from a single +2.375V to +3.465V supply and accepts +1.71V to +3.465V inputs. The MAX9224 deserializer operates from a +2.375V to +3.465V core supply and has a separate output buffer supply, allowing +1.71V to +3.465V output high levels.
- 22-Bit Parallel I/O Interface Directly to 1.8V to 3.3V Logic
- 2-Wire Serial Interface
- Independent Evaluation of Serializer (MAX9223) and Deserializer (MAX9224)
- Low-Voltage, Low-Power Operation
- Including Flat-Flex Cable for 2-Wire Interface
- Fully Assembled and Tested