Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX8660, MAX8660A, MAX8660B, and MAX8661 (MAX8660EVKIT) (MAX8660EVKIT)The MAX8660 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that accepts an input from 2.6V to 6.0V and provides the output voltages and power-management features used by applications processors. The MAX8660 integrates four step-down DC-DC regulators and four LDO linear regulators. Additional features include on/off control for outputs, low-battery detection, reset output, and a 2-wire I²C serial interface.
The MAX8660 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX8660 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB+ serial-interface board. The CMAXQUSB+ board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C to the MAX8660 EV kit.
The MAX8660 EV kit comes with the MAX8660 installed, but can also be used to evaluate the MAX8660A, MAX8660B, and MAX8661.
- Optimized for Marvell PXA3xx and PXA168 Applications Processors
- Four Synchronous Step-Down DC-DC Regulators
- Four LDO Linear Regulators
- 2MHz Switching Allows Small Components
- Low 20µA Deep-Sleep Current
- Low-Battery Monitor and Reset Output
- 40-Pin, 5mm x 5mm x 0.8mm Thin QFN Package
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Includes Microsoft Windows® 98SE/2000/XP®-Compatible Evaluation Software