Evaluation Kit for MAX77826 (MAX77826EVKIT) (MAX77826EVKIT)
The MAX77826 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX77826 power-management IC. The MAX77826 includes 1 BUCK regulator, 1 BUCK-BOOST regulator, 15 LDOs (3 NMOS LDOs and 12 PMOS LDOs) and an I2C Interface. The I2C interface supports output-voltage setting , turning on/off of all regulators and reading interrupt/status registers.
The MINIQUSB interface board can be used to enable PC communication through the USB interface board. Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows 7-compatible software along with an extender board allows an IBM-compatible PC to use to the USB port to emulate an I2C 2-wire interface. This menu-driven program offers a graphical user interface (GUI) with control buttons.
- Provides a Reference PCB Layout for Mobile Applications by Using Small Footprint External Components
- Jumpers for Chip Enable (CE)
- Jumpers for GPIO Enable for BUCK, BUCK BOOST, and LDO12
- Jumpers for Switching LDOs Input Supplies
- Built-In 1.8V LDO for VIO Supply