MAX7327 Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System (MAX7327EVKIT) (MAX7327EVKIT)The MAX7327 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX7327 I²C port expander with 12 push-pull outputs and 4 open-drain I/O ports. The MAX7327 EV kit also includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software, which provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX7327's features.
The MAX7327 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX7327 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB serial interface board.
The CMAXQUSB board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the MAX7327 EV kit.
The EV kit comes with the MAX7327ATG+ installed. The MAX7327 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX7324/MAX7325/MAX7326. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX7324ATG+/MAX7325ATG+/MAX7326ATG+ to evaluate these parts.
- 400kHz, 2-Wire Serial Interface
- 1.71V to 5.5V Operation
- 12 Push-Pull Output Ports, Rated at 20mA Sink Current
- 4 Open-Drain I/O Ports, Rated at 20mA Sink Current
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV System: USB PC Connection