Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX7326 (MAX7326EVKIT) (MAX7326EVKIT)The MAX7326 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX7326 I²C port expander with 12 push-pull outputs and 4 inputs. The MAX7326 EV kit also includes Windows® 2000/XP/Vista-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX7326's features.
The MAX7326 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX7326 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB serial-interface board. The CMAXQUSB board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the MAX7326 EV kit.
The EV kit comes with the MAX7326ATG+ installed.
- 400kHz, 2-Wire Serial Interface
- 1.71V to 5.5V Operation
- 12 Push-Pull Output Ports, Rated at 20mA Sink Current
- 4 Input Ports with Maskable Latching-Transition Detection
- Input Ports are Overvoltage Protected to 6V
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV System: USB PC Connection