Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX7325 (MAX7325EVKIT) (MAX7325EVKIT)The MAX7325 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX7325 I²C port expander with eight push-pull outputs and eight open-drain I/Os. The MAX7325 EV kit also includes Windows 2000/XP/Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX7325's features.
The MAX7325 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX7325 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB serial-interface board. The CMAXQUSB board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the MAX7325 EV kit.
The EV kit comes with the MAX7325ATG+ installed.
- 400kHz, 2-Wire Serial Interface
- 1.71V to 5.5V Operation
- 8 Push-Pull Output Ports
- 8 Open-Drain I/O Ports, Rated to 20mA Sink Current
- Input Ports are Overvoltage Protected to 6V
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV System: USB PC Connection