Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX7324 (MAX7324EVKIT) (MAX7324EVKIT)The MAX7324 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX7324 I²C port expander with eight push-pull outputs and eight inputs. The MAX7324 EV kit also includes Windows® 2000/XP/Vista-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX7324's features.
The MAX7324 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX7324 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB serial-interface board. The CMAXQUSB board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the MAX7324 EV kit.
The EV kit comes with the MAX7324AEG+ installed.
- 400kHz, 2-Wire Serial Interface
- 1.71V to 5.5V Operation
- 8 Push-Pull Output Ports
- 8 Input Ports with Maskable Latching-Transition Detection
- Input Ports are Overvoltage Protected to 6V
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV System: USB PC Connection