MAX7322 Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System (MAX7322EVKIT) (MAX7322EVKIT)The MAX7322 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX7322 I²C port expander with four push-pull outputs and four inputs. The MAX7322 EV kit also includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software, which provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX7322's features.
The MAX7322 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX7322 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB serial-interface board.
The CMAXQUSB board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the MAX7322 EV kit.
The EV kit comes with the MAX7322ATE+ installed. The MAX7322 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX7319/MAX7320/MAX7321/MAX7323. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX7319ATE+, MAX7320ATE+, MAX7321ATE+, or MAX7323ATE+ to evaluate these parts.
- 400kHz I²C/2-Wire Serial Interface
- 1.71V to 5.5V Operation Voltage
- 4 Push-Pull Output Ports Rated at 20mA Sink Current
- 4 Input Ports with Maskable, Latching Transition Detection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV System: USB-to-PC Connection