Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX7307 (MAX7307EVCMAXQU) (MAX7307EVCMAXQU)The MAX7307 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX7307 4-port level-translating GPIO with latching transition detection, blink, and pulse-width modulation (PWM). The MAX7307 EV kit also includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX7307's features.
The MAX7307 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX7307 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB serial-interface board.
The CMAXQUSB board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the MAX7307 EV kit.
The EV kit comes with the MAX7307ALB+ installed.
- 400kHz 2-Wire Serial Interface, 5.5V Tolerant
- 1.62V to 3.6V Operation (VDD)
- 1.4V to 5.5V I/O Level Translation Port Supply (VLA)
- High Output Sink Current—Up to 25mA per Port
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV System Includes USB Connectivity