Evaluation Kit for the MAX5488 (MAX5488EVKIT) (MAX5488EVKIT)The MAX5488 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the functionality of the MAX5488 dual, 256-tap, nonvolatile, SPI-interface, linear-taper digital potentiometer. Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software provides a handy user interface to exercise the features of the MAX5488.
The tiny 16-pin, 3mm x 3mm, thin QFN-packaged device is socketed, allowing for easy evaluation of the MAX5487 (10kΩ end-to-end resistance), MAX5488 (50kΩ end-to-end resistance), or MAX5489 (100kΩ end-to-end resistance) ICs. To evaluate the MAX5487 or the MAX5489, request a free sample (ETE suffix) along with the MAX5488 EV kit.
- Power-On Recall of Wiper Position from Nonvolatile Memory
- 2.7V to 5.25V Single-Supply Operation
- SPI-Compatible Serial Interface
- Convenient GUI Software
- Labeled Test Points for H_, W_, and L_
- Assembled and Tested USB-Compatible PCB Layout
- Socketed 16-Pin Thin QFN-EP (3mm x 3mm)
- Evaluates MAX5487/MAX5488/MAX5489