Evaluation Kit for the MAX5216 (MAX5216DACLITE) (MAX5216DACLITE)
The MAX5216DACLite evaluation kit (EV kit) enables evaluation of the MAX5216 single-channel, low-power, buffered-output, 3-wire SPI interface, 16-bit DAC. The EV kit also includes Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provide a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the IC.
The EV kit enables a quick evaluation of the device, with a fixed supply voltage of 3.3V. The EV kit allows for the generation of selectable waveforms to display DAC AC signal-generation capability.
The EV kit can be used as a system hardware debugging tool, or as a signal generator demonstration kit.
- USB Powered, No Additional Supply Needed* (Cable Not Included)
- 3.3V Fixed VDD from On-Board LDO (MAX8510)
- 3.000V On-Board Precise Voltage Reference (MAX6133)
- Direct USB Communication through the MAXQ622 Microcontroller
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7 (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- SPI Interface Terminals
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested