Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX5128 (MAX5128EVCMAXQU+) (MAX5128EVCMAXQU)The MAX5128 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed-circuit board (PCB) that evaluates the MAX5128 22kΩ, linear-taper digital potentiometer. The EV kit provides both a mechanical pushbutton-controlled interface and a microprocessor-controlled interface.
The MAX5128 evaluation system (EV system) consists of the MAX5128 EV kit and the Maxim CMAXQUSB+ command module. The EV kit includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software that provides a professional user interface for exercising the MAX5128's features. The program is menu driven and offers a graphical user interface (GUI) complete with control buttons and a track bar.
Order the complete EV system (MAX5128EVCMAXQU+) for comprehensive evaluation of the MAX5128 using a PC. Order just the EV kit (MAX5128EVKIT+) if the CMAXQUSB+ module has already been purchased with a previous Maxim EV system.
- Powered and Controlled from Standard USB Interface (MAX5128EVCMAXQU+)
- 2.7V to 5.25V Single-Supply Operation
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Easy-to-Use Menu-Driven Software
- Supports Pushbutton Inputs or CPU-Generated Inputs
- Fully Assembled and Tested