Evaluation Kit for the MAX3845 and MAX4814E (MAX4814EEVKIT) (MAX4814EEVKIT)The MAX3845/MAX4814E evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled demonstration board that provides in-system evaluation of the MAX3845 DVI™/HDMI™ 2:4 TMDS® fanout/buffer and the MAX4814E 2:4 low-frequency switch. The input and output connections are made through Molex DVI and HDMI connectors for direct connection to DVI and HDMI cables.
An AC-to-DC wall-plug power adapter is included to provide power for the board. The board contains DC-DC conversion circuitry to allow operation of the +3.3V-supplied MAX3845 from the +5V DC wall-plug source.
- Full 4-Output Fanout
- Independent DDC Routing to Any Output from Each Input with Priority to Input 1
- DVI-I and HDMI Connectors
- Supports Full 1080p and 1920 x 1200 Resolutions
- Input 2 Includes MAX3815 for Extended Cable Usage Up to 60 Meters
- Independent Selection of Preemphasis Level on Each Output
- All TMDS I/Os Feature 15kV HBM ESD Protection
- Wall-Plug Power-Supply Operation
- Fully Assembled and Tested