Evaluation Kit for the MAX4211A, MAX4211B, MAX4211C, MAX4211D, MAX4211E, and MAX4211F (MAX4211EEVKIT) (MAX4211EEVKIT)The MAX4211E evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board that provides overpower circuit-breaker and fault protection using the MAX4211E power-monitoring IC. The EV kit demonstrates the programmable overpower monitoring feature with manual or microcontroller reset options of the MAX4211E. The MAX4211E controls an external p-channel high-side power MOSFET to provide overpower fault protection.
The MAX4211E EV kit's circuit overpower threshold is configured for 100W with a maximum input voltage of 20V and up to 5A of load current. This makes it suitable for circuit-breaker applications in notebooks and other portable power systems. The EV kit may be reconfigured for other power thresholds with a maximum load current of up to 10A.
The EV kit can also be used to evaluate other versions of the MAX4211 power-monitoring ICs.
- Configured for 100W Overpower Threshold
- Configured for 5V to 20V Maximum Input Voltage
- Configured for 5A Load-Current Threshold
- Reconfigurable Overpower Thresholds
- Immune to Power-Up Capacitive Load Spikes
- Configurable Reset (Manual or Microcontroller)
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Evaluates MAX4211A, MAX4211B, MAX4211C, MAX4211D, or MAX4211F (IC Replacement Required)