Evaluation Kit for the MAX2055 (MAX2055EVKIT) (MAX2055EVKIT)The MAX2055 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies the evaluation of the MAX2055 high-linearity, digitally controlled, variable-gain analog-to-digital converter (ADC) driver/amplifier (DVGA). The EV kit is fully assembled and tested at the factory. Standard 50Ω SMA connectors are included on the EV kit for the input and output to allow quick and easy evaluation on the test bench.
This data sheet provides a list of equipment required to evaluate the device, a straightforward test procedure to verify functionality, a circuit schematic for the kit, a bill of materials (BOM) for the kit, and artwork for each layer of the PC board.
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 30MHz to 300MHz Frequency Range
- -3dB to +20dB Variable Gain
- Output IP3: 40dBm (All Gain Settings at 70MHz)
- -76dBc 2nd Harmonic
- -69dBc 3rd Harmonic
- Noise Figure: 5.8dB at Maximum Gain
- Digitally Controlled Gain with 1dB Resolution and ±0.2dB Accuracy
- Adjustable Bias Currents
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну