Evaluation Kits for the MAX19505, MAX19506, MAX19507, MAX19515, MAX19516, and MAX19517 (MAX19507EVKIT) (MAX19507EVKIT)The MAX19505–MAX19507/MAX19515–MAX19517 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested circuit boards that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of this family of 8-bit and 10-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). The EV kits also include Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the programmable features of the MAX19505–MAX19507/MAX19515–MAX19517.
The MAX19505–MAX19507/MAX19515–MAX19517 EV kits accept a single-ended analog input from an analog signal source. The EV kits provide an on-board circuit that transforms this analog single-ended signal into a differential signal. The ADC digital output can be captured easily with Maxim’s data converter evaluation platform (DCEP). The EV kits operate from a single 5V power supply and provide on-board regulation for the analog, clock, digital, and logic circuitry.
- Single Power-Supply Operation
- Direct Interface with Maxim DCEP Data Source Board Using QSH Connectors
- Low-Voltage and Low-Power Operation
- On-Board Single-Ended to Differential Transformer Circuitry
- Differential or Single-Ended Clock Configuration
- On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuit with Adjustable Duty Cycle
- On-Board SPI™ Interface Circuit
- User-Selectable Supply Voltages
- Data Source (FPGA) Board Available (Order DCEP)
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested