Evaluation Kit for the MAX17552 (µMAX) in 5V Output-Voltage Application (MAX17552AUBEVKIT) (MAX17552AUBEVKIT)The MAX17552 5V evaluation kit (EV kit) (µMAX®) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17552 60V, 100mA ultra-small, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter in a 10-pin µMAX package. The EV kit operates over a wide input voltage range of 6V to 60V and provides up to 100mA load current at 5V output. It draws only 26µA supply current under no-load conditions (EN/UVLO connected to VIN). The EV kit is programmed to switch at a frequency of 220kHz and delivers a peak efficiency of 93% with the supplied components. The device is simple to use and easily configurable with minimal external components. It features cycle-by-cycle peak current-limit protection, undervoltage lockout and thermal shutdown.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17552AUB+ in an 10-pin (3mm x 3mm), lead(Pb)-free/RoHS-compliant µMAX package.
- 6V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- 5V Output, 100mA Continuous Current
- 93% Peak Efficiency
- 26µA No-Load Supply Current
- EN/UVLO for On/Off Control and Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Internal or Programmable Soft-Start
- PFM or Forced-PWM Mode of Operation
- Active-Low RESET Output
- Peak Current-Limit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested