Evaluation Kit for the MAX17512 (MAX17512EVKIT) (MAX17512EVKIT)The MAX17512 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17512 high-speed, constant on-time, valley current regulator IC. The EV kit operates from a 6.5V to 18V input voltage and can deliver output currents of up to 6A.
The IC allows implementation of high-efficiency switch-mode current sources. The IC accepts an analog voltage at the ICMD pin and regulates the valley of the output inductor current at a corresponding level. By implementing an external load current-sensing mechanism and correspondingly adjusting the current command voltage at the ICMD pin in closed-loop fashion, it is possible to implement a constant source current.
- Operates from a 6.5V to 18V Input Supply
- Delivers Up to 6A Output Current
- Enable/UVLO Input
- Resistor Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Open-Drain Active-Low FLT Power-OK (POK) Output
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested