Evaluation Kit for the MAX17205/MAX17215 (MAX17205XEVKIT) (MAX17205XEVKIT)
The MAX17205G/MAX17205X/MAX17215G/MAX17215X evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the stand-alone ModelGauge™ m5 pack-side fuel-gauge ICs for lithiumion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment. The MAX17205 and MAX17215 are for multicell applications. See the MAX17201 and MAX17211 for single-cell applications.
The MAX17205G/MAX17205X/MAX17215G/MAX17215X kits include the Maxim DS91230+ USB interface, IC evaluation board, and RJ-11 connection cable. Windows® based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware. Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Nonvolatile Memory Configured for Stand-Alone Operation
- Monitors from 2S to More Than 15S Cell Packs
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +2.1V to +4.9V per Cell
- Thermistor Measurement Network
- Optional On-Board PCB Trace Sense Resistor
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested