Evaluation Kits for the MAX17058 and MAX17059 (MAX17059EVKIT) (MAX17059EVKIT)
The MAX17058 and MAX17059 evaluation kits (EV kits) consist of the MAX17058 and MAX17059 evaluation kit (EV kit) and the Maxim DS91230+ command module. Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible operating systems software is also available for use with the EV kits and can be downloaded from Maxim's website at www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware.
The MAX17058 and MAX17059 EV kits are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the MAX17058 and MAX17059 host- or battery-side fuel gauge for single/double-cell lithium-ion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment. The EV kits can be powered from a single battery (MAX17058) and can be configured to evaluate a single lithium cell (MAX17058) or two lithium cells in series (MAX17059).
- Battery Input Voltage Range
- MAX17058: +2.5V to +4.5V
- MAX17059: +2.5V to +12V
- Powered from a Single Battery (MAX17058)
- Evaluates Single-Cell (MAX17058) or 2-Cell (MAX17059) Batteries
- Precision В±7.5mV Voltage Measurement per Cell
- Current Sense Not Required
- On-Board LDO for 2-Cell Evaluation (MAX17059)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Operating Systems Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested